Maersk and MSC - the world's two largest container shipping lines - confirmed their agreement to terminate the 2M Alliance, effective from January 2025.
|SEND one request, GET multiple quotes|
After increasing its fleet capacity by 411,000 TEUs (+10.7%) in 2021, MSC was once again the biggest expansion among major shipping lines last year, adding 321,500 TEUs (+ 7.5%), according to Alphaliner.
Phaata updates the international container shipping and logistics market on Asia, Europe and North America routes in the Week of April 2023.
According to a survey by Container Xchange, 73% of respondents said that the Chinese Lunar New Year will disrupt shipping compared to 66% in 2022. This contrasts with industry reports with a less impact.
- Hapag-Lloyd applies Peak Season Surcharge from East Asia to USA and Canada
- MSC (Mediterranean Shipping Company) - The world's leading container shipping lines
- Top 10 export and import goods between Vietnam - Philippines in the first 5 months of 2020
- Container shipping lines report record profits in the third quarter of 2021
- Information you need to know about Maersk Line
Help you find instant freight rates with just a few clicks.
Request For Quotes
Help you send and receive quotes from Forwarders on the market quickly and efficiently.
Help you quickly find Hot services being promoted on the market.
Help you easily find and choose the most appropriate Logistics provider.